The Concorde Centre has been renamed the Heston Venue since Imperial College purchased the site. BA Clubs administration is still based there and BA Clubs members continue to use the facilities below.
There are over 40 sports and activities section that you can join as a member, so see the full lists and more information on each one click here
Click here to see the benefits of being a BA Clubs member.
Ring BA Clubs membership team on 02085132000 for more information
HESTON VENUE, SPORTS & SOCIAL
The facilities at Heston are located close to Heathrow and include a clubhouse with comfortable lounges and a restaurant for members and guests to enjoy. There is also a large patio with an adjoining children’s play area, which overlooks the grounds. There is ample car parking on site and plenty to get involved in.
Click here to find out where we are located
Monday to Saturday 07.30 to 23.00
Sunday 09.00 – 23.00
Monday to Friday 06.45 – 22.00
Saturday and Sunday 09.00 – 17.00
Monday to Friday 07.00 – 22.00
Saturday and Sunday 09.00 – 22.00
For general enquiries please call 020 7594 6868
- 6 hard tennis courts
- 6 grass tennis courts
- Bowling green
- 2 floodlit netball courts
- Floodlit grass training area
- Multipurpose grass space (5 football pitches, 2 rugby pitches, 2 small sided pitches, 2 established cricket squares)
- Indoor and outdoor shooting range
- 3 cricket nets
- 5 squash courts
- 1 basketball (4 badminton courts) sports hall
- Fitness and weights gym
To enquire about using the sports facilities please call 020 7594 6868 or email: Hestonsportreception@imperial.ac.uk
- Olympus Hall is a purpose-built auditorium with a stage, full sound and lighting infrastructure and easy access for delegates and crew alike. It has a private lobby area with bar, toilets, cloakroom and access to the outdoor patio, which can be covered, heated and illuminated as required.
- Kennedy is an executive boardroom style room with capacity for up to 16 people around a large table.
- Bridgetown and Washington have more flexible layouts with capacity for up to 30 people in each room (theatre style). There is a removable partition that allows these rooms to be converted into a single, larger room.
- Pavilion is ideal for 120 delegates with easy access to the indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
To enquire about booking a function space, please call 020 7594 6868 or email email@example.com