BA Clubs members use the facilities below.
HESTON VENUE, SPORT & SOCIAL
The facilities at Heston are located close to Heathrow and include a clubhouse with comfortable lounges and a restaurant for members and guests to enjoy. There is also a large patio with an adjoining children’s play area, which overlooks the grounds. There is ample car parking on site and plenty to get involved in.
- Monday to Saturday 07.30 to 23.00
- Sunday 09.00 – 23.00
- Monday to Friday 06.45 – 22.00
- Saturday and Sunday 09.00 – 17.00
- Monday to Friday 07.00 – 22.00
- Saturday and Sunday 09.00 – 22.00
For general enquiries please call 020 7594 6868
- 6 hard tennis courts
- 6 grass tennis courts
- Bowling green
- 2 floodlit netball courts
- Floodlit grass training area
- Multipurpose grass space (5 football pitches, 2 rugby pitches, 2 small sided pitches, 2 established cricket squares)
- Indoor and outdoor shooting range
- 3 cricket nets
- 5 squash courts
- 1 basketball (4 badminton courts) sports hall
- Fitness and weights gym
To enquire about using the sports facilities please call 020 7594 6868 or email: Hestonsportreception@imperial.ac.uk
- Olympus Hall is a purpose-built auditorium with a stage, full sound and lighting infrastructure and easy access for delegates and crew alike. It has a private lobby area with bar, toilets, cloakroom and access to the outdoor patio, which can be covered, heated and illuminated as required.
- Kennedy is an executive boardroom style room with capacity for up to 16 people around a large table.
- Bridgetown and Washington have more flexible layouts with capacity for up to 30 people in each room (theatre style). There is a removable partition that allows these rooms to be converted into a single, larger room.
- Pavilion is ideal for 120 delegates with easy access to the indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
To enquire about booking a function space, please call 020 7594 6868